The Ehsaas scholarship programme provides scholarships to 50,000 students from poor families each year. The programme includes a 100% tuition fee and also a monthly stipend of Rs 4000. This programme has extended to public sector universities in all provinces of Pakistan as well as Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan. Under this programme, 50,000 students who belong to poor families will get scholarships in the next four years. 50% of girls and 2% of disabled students will get these scholarships.
This is a great step of the government of Pakistan to educate the children of poor families. Deserving students must apply for these scholarships. For more information regarding the Ehsaas scholarship programme for undergraduate students must read this article.
Important Features of Ehsaas Scholarship Programme 2021:
- 50,000 scholarships for needy students each year
- 200,000 scholarships for undergraduate students in next four years
- 50% scholarships are reserved for girls
- And 2% scholarships are also reserved for disabled students
- Selected students will also get 4000 monthly stipend
- However, preference will be given to disabled students
Eligibility Conditions for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships 2021:
- Eligibility conditions for Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship 2021 are following:
- Students having poor economical backgrounds are eligible for this programme
- Undergraduate Students who enroll in affiliated public sector universities can also apply for the said scholarships
- Only those students can apply who got admission on a merit basis
- However, those students who got admission on self-finance or self-support programme cannot apply for these scholarships
- Those students who are getting already any other scholarship from any other source not eligible
- Ehsaas scholarship programme is only for regular students.
- Students who are getting education through Distance Learning System cannot apply for these scholarships
How to Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship Programme 2021:
- To apply for ehsaas scholarship programme 2021 follow these instructions:
- Interested candidates can apply online through the Official Website of Higher Education Commission.
- Also, fill the application form carefully
- Submit the application form to the financial aid office of the respective university
Ehsaas Scholarship Programme 2021 Last Date:
There is no specific deadline for the ehsaas scholarship programme 2021. So deserving students can apply at any time.
Eligible students must apply for this scholarship and win it to move forward to their higher education. For any query regarding this scholarship programme comment here to ask.