Higher Education Commission HEC Pakistan announces The 4 Years Bachelor degree scholarship program for the students of Gawadar. The Scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2022-23 in all areas of studies/disciplines under the project titled “Award of Scholarships to Students From Gwadar”.
Eligibility Criteria For 4 years Bachelor degree Scholarship program
- Applicants must possess Domicile/Local certificate of District Gwadar; must have completed 12 years of formal education with 50% Marks in their FA/FSc/I.Com/ISC/DAE or equivalent.
- The pre-requisite qualification must be acquired before the closing date.
- Candidates availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible.
- Scholarships will be awarded transparently at merit to the Domicile holders of Gwadar only.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test score and academic credential score (Test will be conducted by HEC).
- Already enrolled students in 4 years bachelor degree program are strongly encouraged to apply.
Scholarships will cover
- Tuition Fee, Hostel fee and other charges – maximum Rs. 120,000 per Year.
- Stipend of Rs. 6,000 per month.
- Book Allowance and Traveling allowance of Rs. 10,000 per Annam.
- Initial settlement Allowance Rs. 10,000 (Once).
- Candidates will be short-listed based on Aptitude Test (conducted by the ETC-HEC) and academic credentials. (SSC/HSSC). Candidates must secure the minimum passing marks in the aptitude test.
- Any expenditure over and above the cost given in PC-1 will be borne by the student himself/herself.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Application in hard form will not be entertained.
- For further details and guidelines please visit www.hec.gov.pk
How to Apply
- Applicants May Apply Online here website http://eportal.hec.gov.pk
- Applicants are required to deposit Bank Challan/Bank Draft/Pay order of Rs.500/- (Nonrefundable for ETC) as aptitude test fee in HBL Account Number 17427900133401 (Title: Higher Education Commission. Branch Code: 1742) in any branch of HBL.
- The original bank payment record/slip must be uploaded with online application and it should be kept safe by the applicant to present it at test centre (No one will be allowed to sit in the test without producing original bank deposit slip.
- The applicant must submit the online application after completing the application form within due date. Saved /incomplete applictions on portal will not be entertained in any case.
Last date is December 26, 2022
The applicants are advised to and apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience and check their emails & HEC website regularly for any updates.